Hiking Fansipan, the Roof of Indochina
• Transfer and transportation vehicle from Hanoi Hotel to Sapa
• Overnight in local house or tent in Sapa
• Hostel in Hanoi to relax while waiting for our car to Sapa
• English speaking guide
• Train ticket: Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi (share cabin 4 berth-soft sleeper)
• Black Hmong porters (to carry food and luggage)
• All indicated meals, plus snacks (B as breakfast; L as lunch; D as dinner)
• Water on the whole trip
• Sleeping bag and mattresses
• All entrance fees and permit
• Airfare. If you need booking assistance, we can assist you.
• Personal Pocket Money
• Other meals and Soft drink (beer, coca cola…)
• All other services not indicated above
Day 01: Hanoi – Night train to Sapa
Pick up at hotel in city central, transfer to the station for a night train to Sapa. Overnight on train.
Train: Depart Hanoi at 22:00. Arrive Lao Cai at 06:20
Day 02: Lao Cai – Sapa – Tram Ton – Fanxipan 2800m (B, L, D)
Arrive Lao Cai station in the early morning, pick up and transfer to Sapa, having breakfast before starting the trip to Fanxipan peak. Travel by car towards the Silver Waterfall. Drive further to Heaven Gate, the highest peak of roads in Vietnam. From there you can see Fansipan, the highest peak of Indochina mountains as well as enjoy stunning views. The trek will be relatively soft until lunchtime. After a couple of hours of hiking, we will have a break at a nice spot in the forest and enjoy a good lunch.
Arrive campsite at 2800m ASL in the late afternoon.
Approx: 6 hours walking/ 1 hour lunch.
Day 03: 2800m – the top of Fansipan – Tram Ton – Sapa (B, L)
After having breakfast, we climb to the top, where we can celebrate our victory. From there, enjoy the best view to beautiful sceneries. We will then trek through rainforest to go back to the campsite for lunch.
After lunch, we start our journey back. In the afternoon we will arrive back in Sapa, where we can celebrate our achievement and relax. Then we will transfer to train station to take night train to Hanoi. Overnight on Train.
Approx: 7.5 hours walking/ 1 hour lunch.
Train: Depart Lao Cai at 21:10. Arrive Hanoi at 05:30
Day 04: Hanoi
Arrival Hanoi in the early morning, time to shop or back to the airport or relax in a hostel while waiting for flight.
PRICE PER PERSON:
2pax - 24,000
3pax - 21,280
4pax - 19,920
5-8pax - 19,200
9-17pax - 18,000
RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENTS:
1. To reserve a slot, please deposit PHP5,000 until December 2018 to block our date. In case of voluntary cancellations, DP is non-refundable but transferable. The guest is responsible to look for a replacement.
2. The remaining balance should be fully-paid by March 15, 2019.
3. If you want to cancel, please inform us at least 30 days before the tour date.
Cancellation fees shall apply:
-50% of the full payment will be charged for voluntary cancellations/reschedule made 30 days before the travel date. The 50% will be refunded.
-100% of the full payment will be charged for voluntary cancellations/reschedule made less than 7 days before the travel date. No refund will be made.
These times will vary according to weather, road, traffic or any other prevailing conditions.